1. Total number of words formed by 2 vowels and 3 consonants taken from 4 vowels and 5 consonants is equal to
none of these
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. The number of different permutations of the word BANANA is
3. There are four bus lines between A and B; and three bus lines between Band C.
The number of way a person round trip by bus from A to C by way of B will be
There are four ways to go from A to B and three ways to go from B to C, Hence there are 4 x 3 = 12 ways to go from A to C by way of B
4. In how many ways can 5 red and 4 white balls be drawn from a bag containing 10 red and 8 white balls?
8C5 x 10C4
10C5 x 8C4
None of these
5. The number of diagonals that can be drawn by joining the vertices of an octagon is
Login with Facebook
Login with Google