1. The criterion of process validity of science curriculum requires that:
Science should be presented as a value-free discipline un-influenced by societal concerns.
Science should be taught as a speCialised discipline with its unique characteristics.
Learners should be familiarised with various natural processes.
Learners should be engaged in processes that lead to generation of scientific knowledge.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
2. Which of the following statements describes Piaget and Vygotsky's views on language and thought correctly?
According to Piaget, thought emerges first and according to Vygotsky, language has a profound effect on thought
According to Vygotsky, thought emerges first and according to Piagct, language has a profound effect on thought
Both view thought as emerging from the child's language
Both view language as emerging from the child's thought
3. The right to free and compulsory education for children between age group of 6-14 has been
included in the Indian Constitution as ?
Article 21 A
4. Watching her granddaughter arguing with her father for going on a school trip, the grandmother says, "Why can't you be obedient like a good girl? Who will marry you if you behave like a boy?" This statement reflects which of the following?
Gender stereotypes about attributes of girls and boys
Improper gender identification of the girl
Difficulties faced by families in child -rearing
5. A teacher asks her class to cover sharp edges of furniture with cotton and use 'Touch and Feel' notice boards and books. The needs of whieh category of special learners is she attempting to cater to?
Socially disadvantaged learners
Various Search Terms used for this section are
Login with Facebook
Login with Google