96. In Class II, concept of even number and odd number was introduced by activity of pairing the given number with concrete objects. Then, teacher asked the students to check
(i) whether the total number of crayons in their colour boxes is even in number or odd in number,
(ii)whether the number of pages in their Maths notebook is odd or even.
This task of finding even or odd number of crayons / pages is
assessment for learning
assessment as learning
assessment at the end of learning
assessment of learning
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
97. After explaining the operation of subtraction in Class II, teacher drew the following diagram on the board and asked the students to fill in the circles
The purpose of the exercise is
strengthening skills of addition and subtraction
arranging fun activity for the students
mathematisation of mind
98. How many rectangles are there in the following figure?
The above question is testing
knowledge of learner
understanding of learner
creativity of learner
memory of learner
99. Which of the following activities is meant to enhance problem-solving abilities of students of Class III?
A crossword puzzle containing clues for all key terms learnt like even number, odd number, composite number, prime number etc.
A group project: How the students of primary wing shall be distributed equally in four houses (house system of school), so that every house has talented students from sports, arts, cultural and academic activities?
Conduct an interclass quiz in the class on 'numbers and operations'
A worksheet containing problems on four basic operations like - Find 25 x 34, 451 ÷ 11 etc.
100. The recommended key concept in the unit of 'multiplication' in Class III is
multiplication of 2 digit number with 2 digit number
properties of multiplication-order property and group property
word problem based on multiplication
multiplication of 3 digit numbers by 10
Login with Facebook
Login with Google