146. Here, "to the end of the land" refers to the
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
147. Here, "That's where my feet leave prints to be" means that the writer
knows that everything is temporary
relives past visits
expects to forget the experience
hopes to remember his visit
148. The phrase in the poem that conveys the same meaning as "long the tip of the sea" is
"each grain of sand"
"end of the land"
"air into my hand"
"like the ocean's waves"
149. The poetic device used in the line "They sparkle like the ocean's waves" is a/an
150. A word that can replace 'squish' is
Login with Facebook
Login with Google